Here is the transcript of a letter from Dr. Gottfried Lange of Elmshorn, Germany, dated January 18, 1992. It describes the protocol used in the test of Clark's Original Mineral Formula conducted by Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp, a well known biophysicist and professor at the Kaiserlautern University in Germany:
" All living organisms emit certain electromagnetic waves. If they are in a healthy condition, they emit more. If not, they emit less. This electromagnetic emission is called biophotons ".
In these tests, "acetabularia mediterranea," a certain very sensitive algae from the Mediterranean Sea is used. This algae is so sensitive to ecological influences that there are scarcely any of them left in the Mediterranean.
The test, using this form of algae, is a scientifically recognized method of determining whether or not a substance is toxic, or to what degree a substance is beneficial to cells. The test was carried out by one of the world's leading biophysicists, Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp.
The letter from Dr. Popp announcing the results of the test, congratulates Dr. Lange on the excellence of the product. A summary of the results is shown in the accompanying graph.
EXPLANATION OF BAR GRAPH
- The first two bars of the graph show the photon emission of the cells which had an optimum vitamin nutrient solution, called "100% V" given to them. The green bar measures the photon emission at the start of the test. The following yellow bar shows the photon emission after a period of three days without additional nutrients given to them.
- The second set of two bars show the photon emission of cells given only a 10% V nutrient, and after the three day period, are termed as cells under "great stress," and without further nutrients would die.
- The third set of two bars were again only given the 10% V solution, but a 1.4 micro liter amount of the Clark's Minerals was added to the solution. A significant improvement is shown, even though there was only a 10% V nutrient given.
- In the fourth set of two bars, again only a 10% V solution was added, and the amount of Clark's Minerals was reduced to only 0.14 micro liters. The improvement was even greater, showing that vitamin utilization is greatly enhanced with only small amounts of the product.
- The vitamin withdrawal is fully compensated for after the three day period. This was considered a very significant result, and corresponds with the experiences of practitioners and the many testimonies that have been observed with users of the product over the last 70 years."
Higher Ideals, Inc. is not responsible for the information
contained herein since it is presented by an Independent Customer
Representative. Any claims made herein are the sole responsibility of
the Independent Customer Representative. Any questions concerning
information herein should be addressed to the Independent Customer